Features & Benefits:
Clarity business lines bring all of the features you would expect from a fortune 500 phone system at the fraction of the cost. Nationally recognized as a leader in the field of IP telephony service, Clarity is uniquely equipped to deploy your end-to-end communication needs and take advantage of the incredible integrated solutions and savings available through Voice over IP (VoIP) service. With all our hosted IP phone plans, you will get all the below features and benefits to get your business on the right track.
Clarity Business 4 Lines plus Fax plan includes:
Business Phone Line features
- 4 Nationwide Local Numbers: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Unlimited Calling: Unlimited local and long distance calling in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Online Dashboard: You can configure and manage your VoIP service through an easy to use web interface.
- Unified Voicemail Box: Retrieve your voice messages from a single inbox.
- Voicemail with Email Delivery: Receive voicemail online, by email as a .wav file (audio file) attachment, or mobile device notification.
- 3 Way Conferencing: Add a second outgoing call to an already connected call.
- Caller ID: Know who’s calling before you answer or help identify your important calls.
- Caller ID Block: Block your caller ID from being displayed on outbound calls.
- Force Caller ID: Send out the caller ID number that you choose for your business.
- Call Waiting: Be notified when another caller is trying to reach you while you are on a call.
- Do Not Disturb: Callers will be directed straight to voicemail when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Call Park: Park a call to have the call retrieved by another extension on the account.
- Call Hold: Put a call on hold while you answer another call.
- Call Record: You can initiate recording a single call by the touch of a button.
- Music on Hold: Allows callers on hold to listen to a variety of system generated music or upload your own until you can return to that caller.
- Transfer: Transfer calls to other phone numbers or extensions within your organization.
- Hunting: Distribute calls from a single phone number or extension to multiple phone lines.
- Call Logs: Provides detailed call records by extension or account.
- Find Me / Follow Me or Call Blast: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence or ring all at the same time.
- Time of Day Routing: Giving the ability to route calls to other numbers or voicemail depending on the time of day that the user can pre-scheduled through the online dashboard.
- Clarity Mobile Connect: Use your mobile device to place and return calls from your Clarity service and caller ID.
- CNAM Display and LIDB - Callers see your business name when you call them by insertion into the line information database.
- Directory Assistance Listing- Have your business inserted into the online white pages listing.
- 911 Service- Register your service to any address for emergency personnel to locate you.
Fax line features include:
- Nationwide Local Number: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Fax Tone: Audio projects the familiar CNG tone.
Service Types: Choose from our popular inbound / outbound vFax service that works from any e-mail account or choose a traditional fax line (requires ATA device), your choice! ...Learn More
- A high speed internet connection
- Minimum speed requirements are a 400K upload and download speed
- Appropriate distance to an Ethernet connection for your hardware or device
- Perform a ...VoIP Test
4 Lines + Fax Package
Clarity Telemanagement specializes in helping small businesses change their old expensive analog phone and fax line to a VoIP business phone 4 line system. Whether the reason for your business to change to a VoIP phone 4 line system is additional growth and flexibility with your business phone service, dramatic VoIP services cost savings, or the need for more reliable and flexible services that a VoIP system can provide, Clarity has your VoIP solutions. By developing our own redundant hosted services and IP PBX platform, we have created a pathway through which we offer an unmatched and unique combination of VoIP technology that provide great value and a superior experience when using our VoIP system and services compared to our competitors.
Why Use VoIP Services for Business?
Small business owners are fast discovering why VoIP services are such a powerful tool for maintaining a competitive edge. When you switch to an IP-based VoIP services, you'll find that you can increase productivity because you've combine and simplified your communication tools allowing employees to maintain access to your voice network, whether at work or on the go.
Why VoIP systems help you cut costs?
You'll find that it's easy to add extra phone lines, change or add service with Clarity VoIP systems because hosted VoIP lets you made any needed changes without having to master the programming of your in house PBX phone system, call a phone vendor, or add expensive handsets as your employee list and business grows.
Which Voice Solutions Package is Right for You?
Allowing your employees to have more ways to stay connected with VoIP technology and picking the right voice solutions package will increase your customer experience and response time. Using the "presence" technology on the voice over IP phones, you can see if your employees are available and how to get in touch with them. With unified communications, you'll see that it is easy to work anywhere remotely there is an internet connection making getting work done easy anywhere you are. Why Clarity one line business service? Because it gives you VoIP technology that is just your size and price. And with a VoIP phone 4 line system, you'll spend less time focusing on technology and more time focusing on what matters, your business! Call us today at 866-399-VOIP to find the solution that will best fit your needs, or contact us on our contact page.