Features & Benefits:
The Clarity Auto Attendant is an integral part of a hosted PBX phone system. An automated attendant can answer all incoming calls with a professional touch using recorded greetings and a menu of options. Callers can dial by numeric extension, dial by name, or choose from a list of options to reach a department or person. Each auto attendant extension can transfer calls to a Clarity business line, a mobile phone, or any other number on the PSTN allowing you to take important business calls no matter where you are. Manage your calls efficiently and improve your business services.
Clarity Auto Attendant features include:
- Nationwide Local Number: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Online Dashboard: You can configure and manage your auto attendant and call flows through an easy to use web interface.
- Unlimited Extensions: Create as many numeric extensions or departments as you like. Add a dial by name directory for $9.99 per month.
- Unlimited Branch Logic: Create unlimited sub menus and call flows under the main directory.
- Unlimited Usage: The monthly fee includes unlimited inbound and outbound calling.
- 1 Unified Voicemail Box: Retrieve your voice messages from a single inbox. Add additional boxes for $4.99 each.
- Voicemail with Email Delivery: Receive voicemail online, by email as a .wav file (audio file) attachment, or mobile device notification.
- Find Me / Follow Me or Call Blast: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence or ring all at the same time.
- Time of Day Routing: Giving the ability to route calls to other numbers or voicemail depending on the time of day that the user can pre-scheduled through the online dashboard.
- Music on Hold: Allows callers on hold to listen to a variety of system generated music or upload your own until you can accept the caller.
- Caller ID: Know who’s calling before you answer or help identify your important calls.
Clarity Auto Attendant, the Hosted IP PBX for Every Need.
Clarity Telemanagement specializes in providing hosted business solutions including the Clarity advanced auto attendant, otherwise known as a hosted IP PBX. This service is ideal to help you answer all incoming calls from one phone number with a professional touch using a recorded menu of greetings and options to route your caller to the appropriate department, voicemail, voice over IP phone, call group, call queueing group, or any number on the PSTN. The Clarity Auto Attendant can be used as a standalone product or as part of an entire VoIP system.
What is a Hosted Auto Attendant for Business?
An auto-attendant (or automated attendant) is a term commonly used in telephony to describe a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to a department or user via extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist. The auto-attendant is also known as a digital receptionist. For a caller to find a user on a phone system, a numeric or dial-by-name directory is usually available. This feature lists users by name, allowing the caller to press a key to automatically ring the extension of a user once his/her extension is announced by the auto attendant. If a user is not available, the auto-attendant directs callers to the appropriate voice mailbox of the user to leave a voicemail message. Having an auto-attendant in a hosted phone system is a very useful and cost-effective feature for a business, as it replaces/helps the human operator by automating and simplifying the incoming phone calls procedure.
What Service Features Do You Need in a Hosted IP PBX?
While many business VoIP providers offer auto attendant services, Clarity has been able to expand and combine and add to the features in unprecedented ways with its Clarity Hosted IP PBX. Along with all of the basic features you have come to expect with an auto attendant, the Clarity Advanced Auto Attendant allows for unlimited sub branch logic, call blasting to multiple numbers in a "shotgun" style or a hunt group, the ability to add call queueing to any department or call group, and many other features that cannot be found with standard business VoIP phone systems or small business phone service providers.
Which Virtual Auto Attendant is Right for You?
Determining which virtual auto attendant is right for your startup company that wants to look and sound like a Fortune 500 company or you are established business that needs additional advanced features from their hosted phone system, the Clarity Auto Attendant will fit your need. Call us today at 866-399-VOIP to find the answers and solutions that will best fit your enterprise needs, or contact us on our contact page for a prompt response.