Features & Benefits:
The Clarity Voice and Fax Broadcasting Service is your perfect answer to getting your message out to as many people as you want, fast and cost effectively. If it’s one thousand or one million messages, Clarity has state-of-the-art in house systems to meet any of your voice and fax broadcast needs for message delivery. We have the ability to send your custom scripted message or fax out to any group of telephone numbers that you choose. We can do any level of voice broadcast from basic call service that just leave messages on machines up to live connect options out to any number. Compare our rates to the competition and see why Clarity is the low cost leader for VoIP services.
Clarity Voice and Fax Broadcasting features include:
- Unlimited number: Of messages can be delivered with our system to any telephone number nationwide. We'll issue you a "broadcast box", and you will be able to have all of this technology at your fingertips.
- Operator feature included: If you caller likes what they hear, you can program in any phone number nationwide for a direct connect. A powerful sales tool!
- Different message delivery: Included where a different message will be delivered if your caller answers live or goes to voicemail.
- Opt out feature: Allows any recipient to press a button and be automatically removed from your voice broadcast lists to stay compliant.
- Custom message recordings: To be recorded by you or a member of our staff.
- Force Caller ID: Send out the caller ID number that you choose for your business.
- Other Features: Are included in our services, contact our sales department for your specific needs that are not listed.
- Standard Pricing: Is $9.99 per month for the broadcast module and 4.9 cents per minute. An average 30 second broadcast translates to 2.5 cents per completed delivery.
- Custom Pricing: For high volume accounts is available. Contact our sales department for accounts over 100,000 minutes per month.
The Clarity Telemanagement Voice and Fax Broadcasting Service.
Clarity Telemanagement is your perfect answer to getting your message out to as many people as you want with our voice and fax broadcasting service! Clarity has state-of-the-art in house systems to meet any of your voice or fax broadcast or voice broadcast delivery needs. We have the ability to send your custom scripted message out to any group of telephone numbers that you choose. We can do any level of voice and fax broadcast from basic call service that just leave messages on machines up to live connect options out to one of our live operators or any number during the message when you really want to make an immediate sales impact. We also use a courtesy number removal system built in to keep all of your clients and lists content plus many other advanced features!
What is Voice and Fax Broadcasting?
Voice broadcasting and fax broadcasting is a communication technology developed in the early 1990's. With the ability to initiate a large number of telephone calls simultaneously, a voice broadcast or fax broadcast transmission can reach be created and delivered to thousands of points of termination at the same time. Broadcast technology of this type is now commonly employed in many business settings as well as a means of connecting with people during political campaigns and even emergency situations.
Sometimes referred to as voice blasting or fax blasting, the process of creating and executing a voice or fax broadcast requires several components in order to function correctly. First, there must be a source of telephone numbers to use for the dialing phase of the voice or fax broadcast. A digital recording of the voice or fax message that is to be delivered must also be created in advance. Hardware and software are added to either VoIP applications to execute the dialing or a bank of traditional telephone lines, or trunks routed through a conference bridge may be used for the one way broadcast.
While voice broadcasting and fax broadcasting systems vary somewhat in design, most of them are configured to allow each telephone number in the call database to be dialed at regular intervals until a connection is established. Using voice recognition software, the automated message begins to play as soon as the system detects that the line has been answered. If a line fails to connect due to a busy signal or continual ringing with no answer, the phone number is returned to the queue and is redialed several minutes later. Most systems allow for three to five connection attempts before ceasing to try a given phone number.
Today, there are also ways to create a more robust platform that makes it possible for the recipients of a voice broadcast to respond by using the touch tone keypad on their phones to respond to questions, hear the voice broadcast again, or be transferred to a live attendant. This particular application is especially helpful with telemarketing campaigns, as it makes it possible for the originator of the voice broadcast to qualify a sales lead, gather information for future contacts, or simply to receive feedback regarding the subject matter of the voice or fax broadcast.
Businesses may use voice or fax broadcasting service as a promotional tool, alerting existing customers of new product or service offerings. Some state and federal municipalities use broadcast technology as a means of providing citizens with important data in the event of a natural disaster or other emergency. Politicians also make use of voice broadcasting as a way to reach out to voters in hopes of informing them of positions taken and securing their votes. For essentially any situation where there is a need to dispense information quickly to a large group of people, a voice broadcasting service is a highly viable option.
What are the Laws for Voice and Fax Broadcasting?
When considering deploying a voice broadcasting service or a fax broadcasting service for your company or business, it helps to know the laws in your country or state before you commence the voice or fax broadcasting. There are many federal, FCC, state and local laws that pertain to voice broadcasting and fax broadcasting. Below are a few helpful links to start your search on the statutes for voice broadcasting and fax broadcasting. Please note that voice and fax broadcasting legislation is prone to change. While we strive to provide the most current information, always do your own homework before sending any broadcasts. This information does not constitute legal counsel on using a voice or fax broadcasting service.
- FCC - Recent Applicable FCC Protections
- FTC - Summary of Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR)
- FTC - Recent Applicable TSR Enhancements [PDF]
- FCC - Rules and Regulations Implementing the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 [PDF]
- State Regulation: State Public Utility Commissions
- State Regulation: State Attorneys General
- Other General Guidance: Electronic Retailing Association Guidelines
- National Do Not Call Registry
Is a Voice Broadcasting or Fax Broadcasting System Right for You?
With the Clarity Telemanagement voice broadcasting and fax broadcasting service you will never have to worry having the latest and greatest technology at your fingertips. We also pride ourselves in providing rates that are up to seventy five percent less than companies that just do voice and fax broadcasting. Determining which voice and fax broadcasting is right for your enterprise can be quite a task, so call us today at 866-399-VOIP to find the answers and solutions that will best fit your needs, or contact us on our contact page for a prompt response.