Features & Benefits:
The Clarity Auto Attendant is an integral part of a hosted PBX phone system. An automated attendant can answer all incoming calls with a professional touch using recorded greetings and a menu of options. Callers can dial by numeric extension, dial by name, or choose from a list of options to reach a department or person. Each auto attendant extension can transfer calls to a Clarity business line, a mobile phone, or any other number on the PSTN allowing you to take important business calls no matter where you are. Manage your calls efficiently and improve your business services.
Clarity Auto Attendant features include:
- Nationwide Local Number: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Online Dashboard: You can configure and manage your auto attendant and call flows through an easy to use web interface.
- Unlimited Extensions: Create as many numeric extensions or departments as you like. Add a dial by name directory for $9.99 per month.
- Unlimited Branch Logic: Create unlimited sub menus and call flows under the main directory.
- Unlimited Usage: The monthly fee includes unlimited inbound and outbound calling.
- 1 Unified Voicemail Box: Retrieve your voice messages from a single inbox. Add additional boxes for $4.99 each.
- Voicemail with Email Delivery: Receive voicemail online, by email as a .wav file (audio file) attachment, or mobile device notification.
- Find Me / Follow Me or Call Blast: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence or ring all at the same time.
- Time of Day Routing: Giving the ability to route calls to other numbers or voicemail depending on the time of day that the user can pre-scheduled through the online dashboard.
- Music on Hold: Allows callers on hold to listen to a variety of system generated music or upload your own until you can accept the caller.
- Caller ID: Know who’s calling before you answer or help identify your important calls.