Features & Benefits:
Let the Clarity Live Answering Service be your first experience with employees that work twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and never call in sick! The Clarity Live Answering Service will elevate your corporate image with our live answering solution without the cost of an on staff receptionist. Your professional, friendly receptionist answers your calls so you don’t have to. The Clarity team becomes an extension of your own staff as they schedule your appointments, process your customer orders, and handle your customer service inquiries. If you feel your business is better served with all of your calls answered live, do it the smart way and let the Clarity Live Answering Service take care of you and your customers. What sets this service apart from other live answering plans is there is no patching or additional per minute fees once the attendant transfers the call to a Clarity business line or Clarity extension. You just pay for the actual live answering minutes and you use and have the ability to set up as many extensions and call flows that your customers and business needs.
Clarity Live Attendant Console features include:
- Nationwide Local or Toll Free Number: Choose a new local or toll free number anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Find Me / Follow Me or Call Blast: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence or ring all at the same time.
- Time of Day Routing: Giving the ability to route calls to other numbers or voicemail depending on the time of day that the user can pre-scheduled through the online dashboard.
- Nationwide Call Centers: Are standing by twenty-four hours a day to meet your every need.
- Full Custom Scripting: Available for each account with no extra charges.
- After Hours Answering Professionals: Are available around the clock. We are 100% HIPPA compliant.
- Real Estate Services: Investor buyer and seller response lines.
- Order Entry / Telemarketing Solutions: We are highly trained agents in the cross selling and up selling fields.
- Direct TV / Advertising: Media responses with nationwide toll free numbers can be customized for any campaign.
- Catalog Sales / Seminar and Event Registrations: A great way for you to outsource new sales orders and compiling registration information for upcoming events.
- Pricing: Standard answering service rates apply plus $14.99 per extension call flow.
- Custom Solutions: For almost any need. Contact our sales department for a consultation
Clarity Live Answering Service, Your Staff That Never Calls In.
The Clarity live answering service allows you to add staff without the cost of employees! Do you realize the importance of having a live person answer your phones and want to differentiate your business based upon great customer service? Are you tied to your phone 24/7, because your customers expect to speak to a live person when they call? Are you struggling to keep up with your growing business, but can't afford to hire someone to take calls? If you answered yes to any of these questions, The Clarity Telemanagement live answering service can help. Our basic answering service will provide your business with a live American USA based voice to take those customer calls when you cannot. Answer phrases and scripts are customized to suit each customer's unique needs, regardless of need or industry. Your customers are vital to your business, large or small. Let us put a live, friendly voice on the line with them to show them that they are important to you. Clarity will tailor the live answering service to your needs from the start of the call with a customized answer phrase to the end of the call with message delivery in whatever means best meets your needs.
What are Clarity Live Answering Services?
A live answering services account provides a Clarity customer with an option that involves our live virtual receptionists to handle your calls when you cannot. Our services can be used as your main company attendant, live call overflow, or a nights and weekend application. Clarity offers a host of live answering services - tailored to meet your organization's unique needs. Whether it's a virtual live receptionist to patch calls and take basic messages, order-taking, or providing basic customer service or live help desk services, Clarity has solutions that most VoIP system providers just can't offer. Our pricing begins at $39.99/month for 25 minutes of on-phone time with your customers and clients, utilizing live, friendly, American operators to provide your organization and most importantly - your customers - world-class service.
What Service Do You Want from Live Answering Services?
While many business VoIP providers don't offer live telephone answering service, Clarity has been able to expand and combine these personal touches to our robust VoIP for business offerings and hosted IP PBX services. Some of the applications that benefit from a live virtual receptionist are:
- Live Answering Services
- Call Center Overflow
- Live Virtual/Remote Receptionist
- High-Volume Call Center Overflow
- Localized or Toll Free Phone Numbers
- IT Live Helpdesk
- Live Lead Qualification
- American Operators, 24 Hour Call Center
- After Hours and Weekend Support
- Real Time Order Entry
- Real Estate Investment Response Lines
- RSVP & Live Reservation Services
- Ad Response / Lead Capture
- Customer Service / Help Desk Support
- Patching Available
- Property Management Support
- Messages via FAX, Email, Text & Phone
Which Live Phone Answering Service is Right for You?
Determining which live phone answering service is right for your company and personal touch is here! With the expansive suite over hosted phone system options that can be blended with our USA based live answering plans, Clarity can provide a solution to fit almost any situation. When you call us today at 866-399-VOIP, you will be able to speak with our live answering service and see for yourself how we perform and we will recommend solutions that will best fit your enterprise need, or contact us on our contact page for a prompt response.